Writing essays: Requirements for using Vietnamese
I. Use strictly according to the standards of Vietnamese language
1. About phonetics and writing
a. Error word corrected and bold:
– Do not wash clothes here. (saying and spelling the last consonant wrong)
– When the school yard is dry, we play shuttlecock or marbles. (saying and writing wrong first consonant)
– I don’t have change, please change it for me. (wrong bar sign)
b. The Uncle pronounces according to the local accent, so there are many sounds different from the common pronunciation in the language of the whole people:
– suddenly blurred = but
– Bao = Bao
– dim = that
– heaven = heaven
2. About words
a. Correcting errors: compare the words in bold below with the textbook to detect the wrong word
– When he got out of the court, he was still brave until the last minute.
– Students in the school will misunderstand the issues that the teacher teaches.
The number of people infected and dying from infectious diseases has gradually decreased. This sentence is wrong about word combination, can only say or write as “infectious diseases”, cannot say or write as “die from infectious diseases”, need to be treated as: “Number of people infected and died from diseases transmission has decreased.
– Patients who do not need to have eye surgery are actively prepared by the pharmacy department and treated with special eye drops. This sentence is wrong about word combinations: “patient is being treated” is wrong; it should be said or written that “the patient is being treated” is correct. It can be remedied as “Patients who do not need to have eye surgery are actively treated with special eye drops that the pharmacy department has prepared”.
b. Choose the sentences that use the correct words:
– He has a weak point: indecisive at work.
– Their weakness is the lack of solidarity.
– The enemy stubbornly resisted fiercely.
– Our soldiers have tenaciously fought all day and night.
– Vietnamese is rich in sounds and images, so it can be said that it is a very flexible and rich language.
– The second, third and fourth sentences are correct.
– The first sentence is wrong with the word “weakness”, correcting it as “weakness”.
– The fifth sentence wrong the word “dynamic”, changed to “vivid”.
3. About grammar
a. Detect and correct grammatical errors in textbook sentences:
– Sentence (1), the writer does not clearly distinguish the adverb and subject components. This type of error has the following remedies:
+ The first way: remove the word “Qua” at the beginning of the sentence.
+ The second way: remove the word “of” and replace it with a comma.
+ Third way: omit the words “given” and replace with commas.
– In sentence (2), the whole sentence is just a long developed noun phrase without enough main components. This type of error has the following remedies:
+ Add appropriate subject, for example “It’s trust…”
+ Add the appropriate predicate, for example “Trust … has been expressed in the work”.
b. Sentence (1) “Having a house has made her happier.” wrong because it does not clearly distinguish the auxiliary part at the beginning of the sentence with the subject.
The following sentences are correct.
c. There is no wrong sentence in the whole paragraph, but the mistake of the passage is mainly in the relationship, the connection between the sentences. The sentences are messy and lack logic. It is necessary to rearrange sentences and clauses and change some words to make the paragraph coherent and develop reasonably. Can be treated as follows:
Thuy Kieu and Thuy Van are both the daughters of grandparents Vuong Vien. They live peacefully under one roof, in harmony and happiness with their parents. They are all wonderfully beautiful. Thuy Kieu is a talented young woman with integrity, her beauty makes flowers jealous, willows also hate. And Thuy Van has a dignified, melodious beauty. In terms of talent, Kieu is better than Thuy Van, but she does not enjoy happiness.
4. About language style
– The word “sunset” used in the report of a traffic accident (in the administrative language style) is not appropriate because this word is often used for text in the style of art language, it should be replaced with “session”. afternoon”.
– The phrase “very best” is often used in the style of living language. This is an argumentative text, so using this phrase is not stylistically appropriate. It should be replaced with “very” or “infinitely” meaning equivalent degree.
b. In Chi Pheo’s dialogue, there are many words of spoken language in the style of daily life:
– Vocabulary words: “baby”, “grandpa”, “son”.
– Idioms: “heaven howls the earth to destroy”, “earth ruler to stick a stick”.
– Words with nuances of speech: “born”, “do you dare to tell lies”, “fruit”, “return to the village to return home”, “do nothing to eat”, …
The above words and expressions cannot be used in an application because the application is in the style of administrative language, words and sentences must show solemnity. For example, the sentence of Chi Pheo “if you dare to tell lies, heaven and earth will destroy” if in the application, it must be written as “I assure you that it is true”.
II. Use well, achieve high communication efficiency
Sentence 1: In the proverb “It is better to die standing than to live on your knees”, the words “standing” and “kneeling” are used with a shifting meaning. They are not used to represent the postures of the human body, but metaphorically to express personality and dignity. “Die standing” is to die bravely, with mettle. “Living on one’s knees” is a life of cowardice and cowardice. This transliteration materializes the abstract, so the expression becomes figurative and expressive.
Question 2: The phrases “green cradle”, “climate regulator” all denote trees but are more symbolic and expressive. The crib and the air conditioner are both objects that bring benefits to people. Using them to represent trees makes the sentence both concrete and symbolic and creates aesthetic feelings.
Question 3: In his appeal to the whole nation for resistance, Ho Chi Minh wrote: “Whoever has a gun uses a gun. Those who have a sword use a sword, but have no sword, use a pickaxe, spade, or a stick. Everyone must make every effort to fight the colonialists. France, save the country”. The passage uses alliteration and counterpoint and has a strong and powerful rhythm, creating a resounding eloquent appeal, making a strong impact on readers and listeners.
Sentence 1: The correct words are: shocked; rustic; bladder; romantic; retire; drink alcohol; elaborate; passionate; nice; rigid.
– The word “class” distinguishes people by age, generation, does not have a bad meaning, so it is suitable for this sentence. The word “class” distinguishes people according to bad and good qualities, carries a bad meaning when used with people, so it is not suitable.
– The word “must” has a strong forced and forced meaning that is not suitable for the gentle and honorable meaning of “going to meet the senior revolutionaries”, while the word “will” has a gentle meaning. more suitable. Therefore, this sentence needs to use the word “will”.
The sentences in the passage all talk about human emotions in folk songs, but there are still the following errors:
– The meaning of the first sentence and the following sentences is not consistent. The first sentence talks about love between men and women, the following sentences only talk about other feelings.
– The substitution relationship of the pronoun “they” in sentences 2 and 3 is not clear.
– Some words are not clearly expressed.
The passage can be rephrased as follows:
In Vietnamese folk songs, the songs about love between men and women are the most, but the number of songs expressing other emotions is not small. People in folk songs love family, love the nest where they live together, love the place where each other is buried. They love the village, love the country, love from the field scene to the work in the village, outside the village. That love is passionate, passionate and deep.
Question 4: The image and expressiveness of the sentence is created by:
– How to use modal idioms: “know how much”.
– How to use words to describe sounds and images: “oh wow first cry”.
– Using metaphors: “The wrong fruit has made her skin pink”.
Sentences are organized in a coherent, standardized and highly artistic manner.
Bạn thấy bài viết Soạn văn bài: Những yêu cầu về sử dụng tiếng Việt có giải quyết đươc vấn đề bạn tìm hiểu không?
Nếu không hãy comment góp ý thêm bên dưới để tieuhocchauvanliem.edu.vn có thể chỉnh sửa & cải thiện nội dung tốt hơn cho độc giả nhé!
Cám ơn bạn đã ghé thăm Website Trường Châu Văn Liêm
Chuyên mục: Soạn Văn Lớp 10
Nguồn: Trường Châu Văn Liêm